I want to find the number of orders completed in an order category/finish size (e.g. business card orders) within a specific date range. Is there an easy way to gather this information in Print Shop Pro®?
Answer: You can easily find orders for a defined order category/finish size within a specified date range by filtering the orders list. Here’s how:
How to Filter Orders by Date:
- Select Admin > Orders > Print Orders List
- Select the “Expand Criteria” link
- Select the desired category from the “Order Category” dropdown list
- Enter the desired date range in the Begin Status Date and End Status Date fields
- Click the Apply Filter button.
- If you want to export your results, scroll to the far right and click Select All
- Click the Export Results button